Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Is it the end of May already? Wow where has the time gone...well I know I have been busy in the studio getting ready for the Western Loudoun Artist Studio Tour. It is a few weeks away  on June 22 & 23rd. I never feel ready, but I have a lot of new work to show off this year. I have been hunkered down, working on several new techniques and really pushing myself with glazing. I have had some really nice results (and a few oops) but it has been a year of exploration and I am super happy and excited about the direction my work is going.  I am going to make this short and sweet - I have to get back to the studio - but I hope to see you in June. I am thrilled to be the guest artist of Jill Evans-Kavaldjian at her amazing studio Art at Garden Corner. Come up to see us!

2 comments:

kriti said...

Impressive work.Keep doing better.you can also check the site http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to see pottery attractive pottery works.

Anonymous said...

Amazing work. Keep it up. you can walk through the site http://www.potterymarket.co.uk/ to see more decorative , gifting works.