Friday, September 25, 2009

WORKING!

I have not had a spare minute to post, but I am finally sitting down and relaxing! I have been working! The studio is up and fully running and I have taken on a part time gig! I am busy making my work and working as a studio coordinator for a wonderful decorative glass company in Sterling, Va. The coordinator position kind of fell in my lap per craig's list and I am really enjoying it! It feels great to be busy and the owner is very nice...I hope it is a good fit! I helped her set up her booth at the Capital Home Show this weekend at the Design Expo in Chantilly - drop in and see the display or check it out online SGO Decorative Glass of Loudoun and Western Fairfax - There are some wonderful products!

I have been busy hand building and have not found the time to sit down at the wheel...Next week it is a must! I am hoping to have a holiday home show or take part in one that I have heard about here in Leesburg! I have to really get cranking though to have enough inventory for the holidays and to send down to the little gallery in South Carolina where I have been selling my work! But right now, I am sitting back with my feet propped up, enjoying the cool weather and free time! Cheers!

No comments: